- Interesting, eyecatching horizontal facade design
- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to rear-ventilated curtain walling
- 20 mm shadow gap results in strong visual structuring of the facade
- Widths free selectable between 200 mm and 333 mm
- Indirect, concealed fixing Permitting linear expansion (i.e. panel lengths of 6000 mm possible)
- Fast, simple installation
Horizontal panels look similar to reveal panels and resemble facades made of wood. Profiled on both edges, components are mounted indirectly with a special RHEINZINK-Cast Fixing Clip, which includes a strictly defined groove of 20 mm. This technology also permits linear expansion due to changes in temperature.