- The flowing lines of the sine wave combined with filigree design
- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to rear-ventilated curtain walling
- Direction of installation horizontal, vertical or diagonal and in combination with each other
- Economical building profile in two cross-sections
- Fast, simple installation
- Fixed directly to the substructure
Featuring the flowing lines of the classical sine wave, corrugated profiles are characterised by their highly filigree design. The different types of installation – horizontal, vertical or diagonal – result in fine structuring while permitting clear-cut segmentation of the facade. Muted effects of light and shadow create a pleasing impression of vitality, particularly over large areas.