- Cool, clean lines
- A profile with "two faces": either A or B can be used as the visible side
- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to rear-ventilated curtain walling
- Direction of installation horizontal, vertical and in combination with each other
- Economical building profile in two cross-sections
- Fast, simple installation
Whether installed horizontally or vertically, this ribbed trapezoidal profile is bound to appeal with its cool, clean lines. The contrast between light and dark is stronger than the rather low-key effect of the corrugated profile. The option of choosing between A or B as the visible side makes this facade cladding a profile with "two faces".