- For roof pitches of min. 25°
- Making an eyecatching impression
- Diamond, Square and Flat-Lock Tiles
- A range of different shapes and measurements available
- Can be adapted to complex roof geometries and virtually all curves
- Ideal as covering for towers, protection of historical monuments and for renovation projects
The group of RHEINZINK small-format tiles is made up of square and diamond Tiles. Unlike plates or shingles which look similar, these tiles have folds on the top and underneath in the form of single seams. They can be produced either manually or industrially and offer reliable yet appealing solutions even for complex shapes thanks to their small format. Virtually all curves can be catered for without any problem. The classic applications of these small tiles also include cladding towers, dormers, chimney stacks and roof edges.
The size of RHEINZINK-Flat-Lock Tiles makes them suitable for large areas of roofing. These tiles offer designers tremendous scope for structuring buildings as they can be installed vertically, horizontally or diagonally in a range of widths. Variable joint staggering also opens up a wealth of options for designers. Complex structures with convex and concave geometries are equally feasible with this roof system.